Emerson sleeping through the gift opening ceremonies (Again)... but she put her self to sleep & is sleeping in a pack & play. This is a new development, up until very recently Emerson had to sleep propped up in some sort of "toy" like a swing or bouncy. Emerson gave Chris & I a great gift... she started putting herself to sleep this past week. We can now lay her in her crib at nap or bed time and she will just go to sleep. No more rocking. She may have done this sooner but Chris & I were very willing to rock her to sleep. We realize that it is best for her to know the skill of putting herself to sleep. It is working well for all of us!
We wanted to thank all of our family for a WONDERFUL Christmas. Emerson received so many thoughtful gifts and everyone was so eager to see her, talk to her, play with her and get to know her. This means a lot to Chris & I because we were able to eat with both hands, mingle, and really enjoy ourselves. Attached are a few pictures from Christmas. Each year after Christmas I always think that it was the "BEST CHRISTMAS EVER", this year I feel the same way. The family celebrations continue to get better every year. This yer Emerson really helped in making it all very special!!!
1 comment:
I'm impressed! That is awesome she will put herself to sleep. Baby Hannah still cries and cries if we lay her in her bed without rocking her first. She's got us tricked I think. : ) Beautiful new pics. : ) Mo
Post a Comment