Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Stroller

Recently we got a new double running stroller (THANK YOU GRANMOLLIE), yesterday Chris put it together and Emerson took to it IMMEDIATELY. She crawled right into the compartment below the stroller and tried to take a nap. I pried her out and put her in the seat which she liked as well but shortly started signing "outside"! She wanted to get outside and show off her new wheels!





This weekend our friend, Valerie, came to stay with us and Emerson LOVED her, she immediately wanted Val to hold her. It was very cute. Later after Emerson, Valerie and I went to bed went to bed Em woke up a few times, Chris finally went to get her and she was inconsolable. She directed Chris from room to room and she would just cry - this is very unusual for her. We figured out that she was looking for Valerie b/c she wanted to play some more! Right before bed, Valerie showed her pictures of her dogs and this got Emerson all excited - she wanted more!

This past week Emerson has had a fever that spiked very high at nighttime. This has interrupted everyone's sleep this past week but I think she is finally over the virus!

Back to happier times, here is a picture of Emerson helping me with some spring cleaning last weekend!

1 comment:

Kristin Baldwin said...

SO cute....i know you are excited about having 2 little princesses running around, I come from a house with 3 girls and I loved it!!! They are so blessed with parents like you and Chris, cherish each moment, they are priceless!