Tornadoes, Swine Flu, Recession and Streaking - where do I begin? What is the deal with all the threatening weather? Perhaps this year I am more aware of it b/c there is more at stake (a 19 month old and a fetus)???
Swine Flu, this was scary initially but upon further investigation I have the understanding that this is no more severe than regular flu. The emergence of swine flu seems to be causing the hype b/c it is unexpected. The good news is that you can treat swine flu with Relenza (7+ years of age) and Tamiflu (2+ years of age). While neither of these will "cure" the flu it will shorten the duration of the symptoms. Poor lil Em (my main concern) is not eligible for wither of these meds!! Fingers Crossed!!!
Recession, I have become a habitual coupon clipper, saving lots of money and lots of lessons. Coupon clipping is time consuming but when coupled with in-store deals youc an save a ton of $$! I utilize a website called faithful provisions and get a ton of helpful, money saving advice!!! Try it out! the link is also on the right side margin. A few weeks ago I posted about a great diaper deal. Well, not only did I stockpile Huggies for both girls but in the process I became a HUGE huggies fan. The "natural fit", in my opinion, are the "Cadillac" of diapers. Pampers seem so flimsy in comparison plus pampers never offer any decent coupons. The pampers coupons are minuscule. For example, save .75 when you buy the largest package available vs buying the smallest huggies package and saving $3-$5. Ok so that is my rant about the economy and how I am trying to make it by!
Now lastly and possibly the most entertaining is the streaking! I do not know how to remedy this one other than hiding my laughter and acting as if I am ignoring this one. Em has decided to show the world that she is capable of removing her pants! While at school she pulls her pants down and you can see by the look on her face she is genuinely proud of her self as if she has made a huge accomplishment!
1 comment:
I sooo agree with your opinion of Huggies diapers! I became a fan of the "natural fit" when Eliana was about 5 months old and never looked back!
Post a Comment