Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Call it be Ok, mommy be right back in 2 minutes!

Yes, that is what Emerson told McCall earlier tonight when I stepped away for a quick second. Chris said right before I walked away I said, "McCall I will be right back in 2 minutes"! Now that we know she is a sponge I guess it is time to clean up our vocabulary!! No more "bickering", with each other, in front of her. Other wise God only knows what she will be saying at school! Ha-ha!!

Today started off VERY lucky! I went to Panera to grab some bagels - I knew they were going to be free b/c I had a frequent user card and I had fulfilled the requirements for a free bagel pack. While they were slicing the bagels I ran to Kroger (I NEVER go there) for some Oj and milk to avoid another stop! I noticed that Huggies were on sale so I grabbed 2 packs, 2 Colgate toothpastes that were also on sale and my intended purchase - oj and milk! The total came to $23 and some change. I noticed that the Huggies did not reflect the sale price so I brought it to the attention of the clerk, I wanted to save $1.56. He apologized and explained that it is Kroger policy to give the item free if the correct price is not reflected yet I still asked for my coupons back and GOT them. WOO HOO! Through all the confusion the grand total was now $2.13, so I asked about that and explained that they coupons (2 $3.00 off) had not been voided, he said do not worry! I think at this point he just wanted me out of the store. I was on cloud nine! Do not forget, I also got 13 bagels and 2 cream cheese free.



Flu Fighter!
/>

H1N1?

No comments: