Here are some pictures that I have taken since 2010!
This is Emerson with her Mrs. Potato Head glasses and lips as an "arella" (umbrella)
Boots From GranMollie, She is so proud! She fell and insisted upon a Dora band-aid although there was no real injury... I am embarrassed to say that she wore it for 2 days!
This Emerson during naptime, she fell asleep reading her favorite book, "The Little Sweet Teas". It is the cutest little book - see for yourself!! http://www.thesweeteas.com/
Sweet Sweet Baby Call growing and enjoying her solids!! To see how much the bouncy seat instead of the opposite!
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Ali!!! Those babies are absolutely adorable!! Thanks for posting pictures of them and I love the comments. I look on your blog often to keep up with your growing, changing family! Love you doll and thanks again!
Bridgette
Post a Comment