Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time Flies

I cannot believe that it is already MAY!! It was about a year ago exactly that I found out that Emerson was Emerson and shortly after I went on bedrest for 3 weeks!

Emerson is so mobile, she can go from sitting, to laying, to crawling, to pulling up on her knees all with out any assistance. It is so neat when I actually stop & think about her developments and how far she has come in the past 6 weeks!

She moves all over her crib as well, I always find her 180 degrees from the way I placed her in there. I took this picture the other day b/c it cracks me up the way that she sleeps!


4 comments:

The Walker Family said...

She is adorable. I know what you mean about them all over their beds. The gated area is an awesome idea we might just have to try that when the time comes. I love the new background your blog looks awesome!
JEnny

The Stengell Family said...

So cute! Eliana used to sleep the same way! I love seeing that butt up in the air!

Jen, Jason, and AJ said...

She is so sweet. Thanks for the updates I was wondering what she was doing now a days. Talk to you soon. Love Jen

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

Sooooo cute! Hope you are all doing well. I'm in the last 2 month count down! Yeah!!! Anywhere from 6-10ish weeks to go! Due date is July 23rd. : ) I can't believe how BIG Emerson is getting. She is sooo cute!! : ) Mo