Saturday, December 13, 2008

Six things about me that you may not know!

Here is a fun little game that I got from my friend Rachel, she "tagged" me so now I must reveal 6 things that you may not already know about me!!

1. I love crafty things and making a replica of the over priced things you see at Pottery Barn or Kelly's Kids. Often times I will see a piece of home decor and think, why would you pay that much for that, I can make that at home for 1/16 of the price. Then of course, I never make the time. My favorite is getting ideas from children's clothing manufacturers and sewing a very similar piece. Please do not misunderstand me, I am NO seamstress but I choose the easy a-lined dresses and with the help of my mom and my friend Emily, I can pull it off, again, if I make the time!

2. At least once a week I steal an idea from Rachel's blog. I am always amazed by her posts, she is always doing some sort of craft, activity or searching for educational projects to do with her kids. She does it all, cooks (and posts recipes), crafts, childhood engineer, house manager, business consultant (Tony's practice) and is always so inspirational!

3. If I could do all over again, I would go to school to be a nurse rather than taking the easy way out with my "Corporate Communications degree". I love hearing Maurine & Sarah Chaldny's er stories. Now that I have had a baby and experienced the miracle of life I would love to be a labor and delivery nurse.

4. I am obsessed with dressing Emerson like a doll before we leave the house!

5. Sometimes I eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast!

6. Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1 comment:

Hyser Family said...

You are sweet! :) The hairbows are pretty easy. I found great instructions on two different blogs. I'll add the links to my last post.