Well we are all feeling better today and Emerson does NOT have fifth's disease. We are still waiting to see if I am immune to it. This will just be nice to know!
Quick funny story since I have not pictures to post!
Our little Einstein got great remarks today at school. Her teacher said to me, "Emerson did very well coloring today" and I thought yea yea right. She said look, you can see most kids at her age simply bang the crayons on the paper but Emerson makes long strokes. I looked and sure enough she had made a page full of strokes. I was wandering if it were too early to contact Harvard to apply for enrollment?? Thoughts???
Emerson is thrilled about all her visitors this weekend!! She will be so excited to have an audience for all her new tricks!
Morgan, she is MOST excited to see you!!!
2 comments:
Funny- we thought Hannah had 5th's disease once too- guess maybe the pedi does no something over webmd :) Love the updates- so glad you are feeling better!!!
Morgan can't wait to see little Emerson! I am glad everyone is feeling better.
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment